Edo Zenny And Joseph Lambert Accused In Network Of Drug Trafficking And Kidnapping
There has been serious accusations brought to two very important, powerful and close friends and associates of President Michel Martelly. Sherlson Sanon, a child soldier an admitted former criminal, made damning testimony on the role of Senator Edo Zenny and former Senator Joseph Lambert, in a network of murder, kidnaping and drug trafficking with members of the gang "Base Kakos"
Sherlson Sanon revealed in a testimoy made at RNDDH on March 12, 2013 that former Senator and current Presidential advisor Joseph Lambert, current Senator Edwin Zenny and Government Commissionerof Croix-des-Bouquets, Me Leny Thélusma all have been been involved in
Highlight of the most serious revelations by Sherlson Sanon:
- ex-Senator Joseph LAMBERT engaged Sherlson Sanon in the transportation of shipments of drugs and firearms.
- In 1999, per order of former Senator Joseph Lambert, Sherlson Sanon killed Celine Moulier and her father Fernand Moulier.
- Gang member Kern Desamour was responsible for the drugs of former senator Joseph Lambert.
- On October 30, 2006, Sherlson Sanon executed Kern Desamour
- Committed election fraud in favor of Kenel Charles, Deputy of Cayes-Jacmel
- November 17, 2012 Kakos gang kidnapped of Jorym Sam Etienne...
As a note to the readers, these accusations are very serious and should not be considered as facts until proved by court. They are only allegation made by Sherlson Sanon, a child soldier an admitted former criminal of gang KAKOS
Former Senator Joseph Lambert currently has a criminal complaint filed against him by Deputies Levaillant Louis-Jeune and Saurel Jacinthe.
Read more: gang, Edwin Zenny, crime, Murder, kidnapping, assassination, Drug, gun, Levaillant Louis Jeune, RNDDH, Joseph Lambert, Drug Trafficking, Saurel Jacinthe, Base Kakos, Sherlson Sanon, Leny Thélusma, Celine Moulier, Fernand Moulier, Kern Desamour, Kenel Charles, Jorym Sam Etienne, KAKOS, Newsletter Articles, Security Crime Law and Order
Leave a ReplyName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)
Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were or grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.