ADVERTISEMENT


Traditional Haitian Soup Left Unattended Caused Fire That Killed 3 In Queens

Here is a picture of a major fire that took place in Queens on December 31, 2014. Louise Jean-Charles, husband Napoleon Michel, along with relative Nadia Donnay, all died in a fire that started as the family was preparing heir traditional...

Related Photos

Haitian Chef serving Mais moulin, soup joumou at White House   Church Avenue Bakery Haitian Patties   La Baguette Shop in New York   Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant in miami   Traditional Haitian soup left unattended caused fire that killed 3 in Queens   Making Cassava, Haitian Style   Hotel Montana in Petion-Ville   New Year Independence Day - Soup Joumou or Pumpkin Soup   Haitian Bouillon Recipe  

Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were  or  grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.