84 suspected criminals graduated with the 26th promotion of the PNH
26th promotion of the police academy who graduated on Tuesday.
On the same day that 1475 new agents came out of the Police Academy, RNDDH shared a list comprising of 84 individuals with the same names of some of those graduates with grave suspicion on them.
- 16 are former prisoner who evaded during the 2010 earthquake
- 16 are members of various criminal gangs
- 10 were involved in rape, in some cases involving minor children
- 7 involved in "Voies de Fait"
- 3 involved in crime with gun
- 3 having problem with the justice system for possession of illegal guns
- 2 individuals deported from U.S. for their involvement in robberies and abuse on minors
- 1 individual was involved in kidnapping
What do you think?
Leave a ReplyName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)
Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were or grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.