Recruitment of Police Officers in Haiti: Selection Criteria & Documents Required For Application
Any aspiring candidate, regardless of gender, may submit own application for the post of "Police Officer" to any of the 16 commissariats within the country or at the departmental directorates of the National Police of Haiti (PNH) excepting the Department of Northwest in Port-de-Paix and Mole Saint-Nicolas.
The eligible candidates, irrespective of their qualifications, will have to appear an entrance examination to be held at the departmental offices of the PNH on their responsiveness and understanding on the subjects such as General Knowledge, Geography, History, Mathematics and writing ability.
The candidates will be considered upon the satisfaction of the following criteria:
• The applicant must be a national of Haiti.
• The age of the candidate must be more than 18 but less than 30 on the day of application.
• Minimum height is 1.67m and 1.60m for men and women respectively.
• He/ she was never convicted and sentenced for a crime of rape or for being infamous.
• He/ she must possess a minimum intellectual level of 9th Fundamental Year.
Documents to be submitted along with the application:
• The original and photocopy or extracts of archives of birth record
• Four copies of recent ID photos
• Originals and Copies of educational, academic or professional attainments
• Criminal record, if any, for last three months
• Certificate of fitness from a medical practitioner under the license of the Ministry of Public Health, Haiti
Leave a ReplyName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)
Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were or grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.