Some Of The Worst New Car-Buying Mistakes
Buying a new car may be one of your biggest financial investments you will ever make. There is a lot at stake, including time, money and your family's driving happiness for years to come. Here we have compiled some common car buying mistakes to help ease your anxiety. Just avoid these missteps to have a successful car buying experience.
(1) Never neglect to research online;
(2) choosing the wrong car for your need;
(3) Failing to do a thorough test-drive;
(4) Buying a new one when used was quite OK;
(5) Succumbing to feature trap;
(6) Blowing your planned budget;
(7) Neglecting to research your trade-in;
(8) Shopping at just one dealership;
(9) Thinking in monthly payments instead of price; and
(10) Skipping the call to your insurance agent.
Leave a ReplyName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)
Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were or grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.