We have learned that there is a high possibility that one candidate could represent the G8 in the next presidential election in Haiti. I know what the next question is and I will answer it immediately. No, Moise Jean-Charles will not fall for something like this and would run under the banner "Pitit Dessalin". the group is currently working on the plan if thy manage to have a consensus on one candidate, it will likely be Jude Celestin.
Wouldn't this be interesting if we could have a race with Jude Celestin, Moise Jean-Charles, Maryse Narcisse and Jovenel Moise?
So far we know one of the 8 candidates in the G8 will participate in the next presidential election in Haiti.
Gérald Germain who is the campaign manager of candidate Jude Célestin said that said its candidate will confirm his candidacy for the upcoming presidential election remake scheduled for October 9, 2016. According to the member of the political party LAPEH, this has always been the objective of his candidate which is the organization of credible, democratic and inclusive elections.
What do you think?
On Tuestay, May 24, 2016, Presidential candidate Jude Celestin was in Gonaives to participate at the funeral of the mother of his long time supporter Gazzman Couleur. As he was confronted at one point by reporters, he took the opportunity to remind them that Gazzman has been with him since the beginning of his campaign. He also pronounced in regard to the the G8, saying that the group is still in existence and their objective is for the Commission of Verification to bring some light into the previous election.
What do you think?
Jude Celestin, the candidate for the presidency under LAPEH party came out after several weeks of silence to give a warning to the newly created Commission of Verification. He advised them to stay away from any prefabricated report.
Jude Celestin also stated that he supports the establishment of the evaluation commission to investigate the results of the 25 October 25, elections and has no fear for verification. In regard to an extension of the current agreement, he has no objection but would be against any new political agreement.
What do you think?
The candidate of LAPEH, Jude Celestin, who was credited for stopping the election process recently by declaring that he was not going to participate in the election without the evaluation of a Commission of Verification has not changed his mind. last Friday he clearly indicated that he will not participate in the election until a credible Commission of Verification conducts the evaluation. According to Jean Hector Anacacis, the Coordinator of LAPEH, "the country wants to know what actually happened during the last elections in Haiti and without satisfying their demands, we can't ask them for their vote"
According to Prime minister Evans Paul, the accord signed between Jocelerme Privert and Michel Martelly specifically refers to the continuation of the election process and that translates into the organization of the run off election between Jovenel Moise and Jude Celestin. The Prime Minister went on to say that Privert was the principal writer of the agreement which must be strictly respected
What do you think?
Evans Paul vle Jovenel Moise ak Jude Celestin pou eleksyon dezyem tou
There is something that people in Haiti often say: "Pwoblem Pap Fini nan peyi sa". It translates as "Problem will never end in this country". That could't be more true than now with what is going on with the presidential election. To demonstrate how we (Haitians) have the capacity to create KO, just 10 days before a scheduled presidential election, one candidate has decided to make it official that he will not be participating. In an interview at radio Kiskeya on January 14, Jude Celestin made it clear that he will not be one of the presidential candidates for the January 24 elections.
From what i have observed lately, it seems that the Executive government and the CEP are living in one planet while the opposition is in another one. While major preparations are underway by the Haitian President as well as the President of the CEP for a final confrontation between candidate Jovenel Moise and Jude Celestin, the opposition can see clearly the arrival of a transitional government in Haiti to clean up the mess left by both President Michel Martelly and the CEP who have been bug down with corruption, fraud and manipulation of the previous elections. According to the CEP, the campaign season has began, starting today, January 8 to January 22. in the meantime, LAPEH camp said that there can not be an election with only one candidate, in another way, Jude Celestin will not take part on this.
If you thought for a second that there was a chance for the current electoral crisis to come to an end, you were probably dreaming. Jean Hector Anacacis who is the person in charge of Lapeh said this morning that there is no way Jude Celestin will go to a run-off election with the candidate of PHTK, Jovenel Moise. He insists that the only satisfactory decision for the current Commission of evaluation is to exclude Jovenel. According to former Senator Anacacis, Michel Martelly has time to avoid a KO and remove his candidate from the process because of all the frauds conducted on behalf of the PHTK candidate.
The candidate for Lapeh, Jude Celestin, has been playing an unwinnable game since the last election in Haiti. Now it seems like regardless of all of his efforts, dedication and commitment he is going to lose the game very badly. Jude Celestin who has been qualified to participate in a run-off election with the Jovenel Moise, the candidate of PHTK got himself involved with the G8 because he thought that would have been his only chance to win in a run-off election with the well financed,well supported candidate of the executive, Jovenel Moise.
However, it seems that this strategy is had to follow. In fact, since the formation of the G8, Jude Celestin and Lapeh has been doing nothing else but putting water on the fire that has been spreading all over the group without control. The latest fire erupted is between Jude Celestin, Moise Jean charles and Samuel Madistin. While Moise jean Charles and the G8 has rejected the new commission, Jude Celestin and Lapeh have taken a conciliatory position by calling the formation of the new commission as a step in the right direction. Lapeh is now saying that they are waiting for the recommendations of the committee to determine whether or not they have been impartial.
Our objective is to share with you news and information about Haiti and the people of Haiti. Traditions, habits and the way we were or grew are alive in this site. We highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter and also share with us some of the things that are memorable and made us unique people.